Environmental Health Division Supervisor with Kalamazoo County
Closing Date: Until Filled
Supervise the daily work activities of assigned staff to ensure assigned programs are implemented according to applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures to protect the health of citizens and the environment and assist the EH Division Manager with oversight and administration of all programs.
- Provide program administration for the Land, Water, and Wastewater programs; hire/supervise staff.
- Assist EH Division Chief with administration and management of EH Division program operations and assume responsibility in the absence of EH Chief.
- Provide training and guidance for assigned programs.
- Assist in emergency response for HCS Department & EH Division.
- Maintain liaison with the municipal, county, state, and federal agencies with responsibility programs.
- Provide problem resolution between public and department.
Link to more info: https://www.kalcounty.com/hrd/openings.php